Accurate product information, right from the start.
Creating or revising a complete and accurate product specification can be challenging. Specification systems are often complex, deadlines are tight, and resources may be limited.
Ashbury experts come from manufacturing and retail backgrounds and are specification specialists – we know what brands need and what retailers expect.
Whether you’re grappling with a new or complicated specification system, or seeking to improve the quality of your specification data, our team collaborates seamlessly with your key stakeholders, including technical teams and suppliers, to collate and deliver precise specifications that leave no room for error.
What we do
We offer a 360 degree spec service including:
- Advice on what you need to develop a compliant specification.
- Creation of spec templates.
- Compliance checks of your completed specification.
- Writing your specifications for you.
The checks cover everything from allergens and nutrition information, to more complex checks such as reviews of micro and chemical analysis against legal requirements.
What's needed from you
- If available, a copy of your current spec (word or PDF).
- Necessary supporting documentation such as certificates, substantiation data, nutritional analysis results.
- Intended countries of sale.
- Type of product.
- Number of products.