Interim Demand/Job Cover
The nature of the consumer-packaged goods industry makes it subject to influxes in demand. Christmas preparation, range launches or one-off projects in response to new legal requirements, can place immense pressure on resources. Other events like staff absence or long-term leave might also leave gaps in resource that require temporary filling.
It is often inefficient to hire internally to cover these gaps, however, without the people power deadlines may be missed, and the risk of errors may increase
Your own interim experts
Ashbury technologists and regulatory affairs staff can provide interim on-site or remote cover, acting as your trading law and compliance experts.
We are your trusted third-party provider of interim demand or job cover. You can contract out overflow work and special projects to our experts, or temporarily fill gaps in staffing so your internal teams can focus on their priorities, and efficiencies are maintained.
During periods of high demand caused by NPD and product line refresh, a globally recognised manufacturer approached Ashbury as their trusted service provider to bolster their internal regulatory resource.
Ashbury deployed two technical and regulatory experts to provide interim onsite demand cover, acting as an extension of the regulatory team.
The positive and confident nature of our experts enabled them to easily fit in with the internal team. They diligently adopted the manufacturer’s core values and adapted to their ways of working to provide:
- Regulatory support
- Formulation compliance checks
- Production of technical information for labels according to company policies
- Completion of product risk assessment forms based on product labelling and claims
- Supporting with innovative product launches
- Assisting with the wider business on product claims (marketing)
- Working with commercial colleagues to sign off on the compliance of advertising and influencer campaigns
- Horizon scanning on upcoming regulatory changes such as those caused by Brexit
The wealth of experience our experts have allowed them to quickly become familiar with their responsibilities and work independently, freeing the internal regulatory teams up to achieve excellence in their own project goals. All deadlines were hit, product launches ran smoothly, and the importance of compliance was reinforced across the business.