Location: Home Based
Pay: £10 per hour to be invoiced (non payroll role)
Availability: Must be able to start on 11th January for a minimum of 4 weeks full time
The Operations Team are responsible for the delivery of key support activities driving efficiency and removing wasted effort from internal teams. By maintaining a detail focused, critical eye on every piece of work that passes through the team, the Operations structure ensures that the Advisory services, Finance and Business Development teams always have the information they need at their fingertips.
Working under the Operations Team Lead, the Operations Coordinator will work closely with the rest of the Operations Team, handling the inflow, processing and distribution of information into and out of the team to ensure the continued smooth operation of other teams.
The Operations Coordinator is expected to be pro-active in the resolution of issues that may occur, seeking to improve the efficiency of processes and highlighting to the Operations Team Lead where there are opportunities for time-savings or standardisation of tasks.
- Deliver business support activity as guided by the Operations Team Lead in line with agreed Work Instructions.
- Deliver accurately and efficiently to ensure the Ashbury teams are fully supported and can rely on the services provided.
- Maintain Work Instructions for your activity and make sure there is cover available for your absences.
- Be flexible when business requirements change to support where the help is most needed and ensure you are familiar with multiple processes within the team.
Skill Set and Experience
- Fluent in English with good verbal and written communication skills
- A quick learner, with a keen eye for detail and a willingness to pick up new skills and knowledge at pace
- A critical approach to problem-solving, ensuring work is completed accurately and efficiently.
- Professional, and able to communicate appropriately with clients
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Stress-resilient and able to work against tight deadlines
- Friendly, approachable, and flexible – a team player.
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic – demonstrating a “can do” attitude.
- Numerate, logical and with good IT skills.
We are a trusted partner in protecting brands and their end-consumers around the world, through clear and accurate product information.
Creating trust: Consumers must be able to trust product information, in order to trust a brand. When our clients choose to work with us, they are trusting us with the reputation and the future of their brands.
By providing expertise: We are a highly versatile team of experts with a unique blend of manufacturing, retail, enforcement and commercial experience. Our clients rely on us to know every angle of the international product information sector, inside out.
Through collaboration: Our clients trust our expertise and choose to work with us as collaborative partners, to help them build successful brands. We work side by side with our clients to interpret and apply legal guidelines, enabling them to launch innovative products quickly and efficiently.
Our Teams are the physical face and representation of our Values to our customers; you are:
Welcoming: friendly, approachable and open to new ideas
Positive: create a positive experience for our people and our clients
Confident: act with integrity from a strong foundation of expertise
Simple: remove complexity and bring clarity