We are a trusted partner in protecting brands and their end-consumers around the world, through clear and accurate product information.
Creating trust: Consumers must be able to trust product information, in order to trust a brand. When our clients choose to work with us, they are trusting us with the reputation and the future of their brands.
By providing expertise: We are a highly versatile team of experts with a unique blend of manufacturing, retail, enforcement and commercial experience. Our clients rely on us to know every angle of the international product information sector, inside out.
Through collaboration: Our clients trust our expertise and choose to work with us as collaborative partners, to help them build successful brands. We work side by side with our clients to interpret and apply legal guidelines, enabling them to launch innovative products quickly and efficiently.
Discover: we provide advice, training and consultation services across all aspects of food law, offering clear and practical solutions to product information and labelling.
Launch: we deliver complete product specifications and label information for product launches, ensuring full legal compliance, honesty and accuracy.
Expand: we help our clients move into new, global markets with total compliance confidence, all whilst avoiding unnecessary time, cost and enforcement action.
Protect: we work in partnership with our clients to interpret and apply the law and protect their brands by helping end consumers make safe, informed choices.
Our Teams are the physical face and representation of our Values to our customers; you are:
Welcoming: friendly, approachable and open to new ideas
Positive: create a positive experience for our people and our clients
Confident: act with integrity from a strong foundation of expertise
Simple: remove complexity and bring clarity
We are looking for an experienced professional person to help us support one of our leading food retail clients, as an account manager. We are looking for an approachable, pro-active, organised individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will need the ability to communicate, in a friendly and straightforward manner, prioritising your own workload to meet deadlines. You should excel at developing professional client relationships, ensuring the needs of the client are met.
You will be responsible for day to day service delivery to the client and support to their internal teams. You will be accountable for the successful direction and progression of all products through the correct route and for the success of the spec, pack copy and artwork approval process.
- Service delivery to the client, internal & external stakeholder management
- Realising opportunities for the expansion and development of service provision
- To represent Ashbury at client meetings
- Raising the profile and reputation of Ashbury, by building relationships with key client stakeholders
- Compilation of performance & status reporting
- Project managing: capacity, capabilities & facilitating the client’s priorities
- Managing client feedback and handling difficult conversations with stakeholders
Skill Set and Experience
- 2-3 Years Account Management or Project Management experience
- Excellent communication & great networking skills
- Team player essential
- Good IT Skills, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Accuracy, speed and attention to detail
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and eagerness to learn
- An ability to understand and develop processes
Home or Office Based (Expectation to commute to client site as required)