We are looking for an expert to join the team who is the go-to person for complex regulatory enquiries, demonstrating knowledge in all categories of work including food, non-food, pet food, baby food and supplements, or willingness to develop into these areas.
You will need to be competent to do all of the following:
- Spec/pack copy review
- Artwork review
- Formulation review
- Regulatory Adaptations
- Degree level educational qualifications in food or regulatory subject with sound technical knowledge, or able to demonstrate excellent relevant experience
- In-depth regulatory and/or technical knowledge in area of responsibility, including codes of practice, policies and guidance
- Good understanding of legal requirements, challenges and consumer trends relating to product information
- Maintain an awareness of relevant changes in the regulatory environment due to new legislation, case law, guidance
- Practical experience of using specification or artwork packages
- Minimum 2 years of experience of working in a technical/regulatory affairs role, or in a related field
- Confident to apply requirements in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and English to product information and explain decisions to clients
- Fluency in English, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian & Danish.