We have a number of client projects on at the moment and would like some food grad support.
Completed Spec comparison and validation
We are looking for people available for full-time hours on a 3-month employment contract.
The Operations Team are responsible for the delivery of key support activities driving efficiency and removing wasted effort from internal teams. By maintaining a detail-focused, critical eye on every piece of work that passes through the team, the Operations structure ensures that the Advisory services, Finance and Business Development teams always have the information they need at their fingertips.
Working under the Operations Team Lead, the Operations Coordinator will work closely with the rest of the Operations Team, handling the inflow, processing and distribution of information into and out of the team to ensure the continued smooth operation of other teams.
The Operations Coordinator is expected to be proactive in the resolution of issues that may occur, seeking to improve the efficiency of processes and highlighting to the Operations Team Lead where there are opportunities time savings or standardisation of tasks.
- Deliver business support activity as guided by the Operations Team Lead in line with agreed Work Instructions.
- Deliver accurately and efficiently to ensure the Ashbury teams are fully supported and can rely on the services provided.
- Maintain Work Instructions for your activity and make sure there is cover available for your absences.
- Be flexible when business requirements change to support where the help is most needed and ensure you are familiar with multiple processes within the team.
Skill Set and Experience
- Fluent in English with good verbal and written communication skills
- A quick learner, with a keen eye for detail and a willingness to pick up new skills and knowledge at pace
- A critical approach to problem-solving, ensuring work is completed accurately and efficiently.
- Professional, and able to communicate appropriately with clients
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Stress-resilient and able to work against tight deadlines
- Friendly, approachable, and flexible – a team player.
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic – demonstrating a “can do” attitude.
- Numerate, logical and with good IT skills.
Start date: available immediately – 3 months initially, may extend or become permanent
Please send in your CV giving full details of your experience.